Terms And Conditions
Terms And Conditions
Kindly read the terms and conditions of our consultation services before adopting the process .. If you have an ambiguity with the terms and conditions of the consultation services provided by our company then you may register your queries/complaints to Contact Us page. Failure to comply with our Terms & Conditions may result to legal action and restriction of your ability to access the site. From time to time, we may modify companies Terms & Conditions for betterment , please continue to review this agreement whenever accessing this site. By requesting our consultation services, you are accepting our terms & conditions and agreed not to violate our terms and conditions.
While we have worked diligently to provide you with accurate and updated information on this website, we cannot be absolutely certain that everything on this website is free of errors or omissions. Therefore, we will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of your access to or use of this website
Requirements and fees related to the consultation process of visas are subject to change without notice or update, application forms and additional documents required for visa issuance can change without notice. As per governing body rules processing time period for visas and passport quoted by Meritide Advisors Pvt Ltd. are based on normal circumstances and are deemed reliable in most cases but are not guaranteed. Meritide Advisors Pvt Ltd. will not be held responsible for any delays, cancellations, financial and other losses due to denial or delay in processing. Meritide Advisors Pvt Ltd. reserves the right to decline processing of documents for any reason, including but not limited to incomplete documentation, insufficient processing time, or unusual circumstances. The Hyperlink site contains links to third-party web sites. These links are provided exclusively for information and advertisement purpose. It also assists in locating Internet resources. We are not responsible for all the content, and its information or statements, of any other third- party site linked to us.
By submitting the registration and application forms, you certify that the information provided by you is correct and you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your User ID (login) and password. You are responsible for all uses of your User ID (login), whether or not authorized by you. You agree to inform us immediately if any unauthorized use of your User ID or password takes place. Please refer to our Privacy Statement that governs submitted & distributed information.
Need for Terms and Conditions on Payment Invoices
It’s not just that the situation becomes troublesome for the service provider, the client also goes through a poor experience. Clearly defined terms and conditions bring clarity in many aspects for both the parties:
1) Better Understanding
- When terms and conditions are defined, the service provider keeps the payment terms clear. For example, it becomes easy to understand whether the payment can be made by credit cards or not. Or, for that matter, what is the penalty if the payment is delayed. 2) Governing Laws
- It also specifies the jurisdictions and governing laws and authorities in case of any disputes in payments. 3) Smooth Operations
- When the period of payment or the terms are defined, the client is aware of the time duration by which the payment needs to be settled. Similarly, the entrepreneur plans her budget according to the due payments which help her circulate the money in the business, critical to her profitability.
- If you make a payment, it is your right to demand a receipt for the same. We issue receipts for all payments made to the company. An acknowledgement of payments made to Meritide Advisors for any offered service will be sent via mail or hard copy via courier at your door step [courier on demand only].
- If you have any questions regarding payments , please send an email to email@example.com
- If you are cautioned against making any additional payments to any of our companies employee. Or our staff members offer to fabricate your profile or get you any kind of document for an additional fee, we strongly advise that you inform the management to take suitable action against the employee.
Payment notice to clients:
Note: The Company is not liable if you get involve into any verbal or written agreement adds on except companies service charges.