Self Employed Visa is a program for the applicants who are engaged into cultural activities, athletics at world class level or buying and managing a farm and want to migrate to Canada as self employed.
To be eligible as a self employed applicant should:-
Have at least 2 years of experience in the past 5 years before the date of applying in one of the following categories:-
- Cultural activities
- Athletics at world class level or
- Buying and managing a farm.
Meet the point based criteria based on the following factors:-
- Education(Maximum 25 points)
- Experience(Maximum 35 points)
- Age(Maximum 10 points)
- English/French Language skills(Maximum 24 points)
- Adaptability(Maximum 6 points)
- Principal Applicant-1050 CAD
- Spouse Processing Fees-550 CAD
- Right to Permanent Residence fees for both the applicant(490 CAD)
- Dependent Child less than 22 years=150 CAD