LATEST IMMIGRATION NEWS
Get All Updates About Canada Immigration
The Quebec immigration department revealed the details of the August 19 draw. The Quebec province had invited 502 immigration candidates for permanent selection.
The Ministère de l’Immigration, de la Francisation et de l’Intégration (MIFI) had issued invitations under the Quebec Regular Skilled Worker Program (QSWP).
The applicants are registered with their Expression of Interest (EOI) in Quebec's online registration portal, Arrima.
An EOI is a pre-application screening process. With the help of the EOI, the applicants are selected as per the ranking system score, and the candidates are provided with the Nomination. This draw was announced just one week after the biggest Arrima Draw of the year by Quebec province. The invitations are always issued as per the labor market need, and in this draw, the appellants with the minimum EOI score of 548 got selected. The applicant's occupation should be as per the demand and listed in the National Occupational Classification (NOC) code list as well.
• Computer and information systems managers (NOC 0213);
• Electrical and electronics engineers (NOC 2133);
• Industrial and manufacturing engineers (NOC 2141);
• Computer engineers (except software engineers and designers) (NOC 2147);
• Information systems analysts and consultants (NOC 2171);
• Database analysts and data administrators (NOC 2172);
• Software engineers and designers (NOC 2173)
• Computer programmers and interactive media developers (NOC 2174);
• Web designers and developers (NOC 2175);
• Electrical and electronics engineering technologists and technicians (NOC 2241);
• Computer network technicians (NOC 2281);
• User support technicians (NOC 2282);
• Information systems testing technicians (NOC 2283);
• Producers, directors, choreographers and related occupations (NOC 5131);
• Graphic arts technicians (NOC 5223);
• Graphic designers and illustrators (NOC 5241);
• Technical sales specialists – wholesale trade (NOC 6221).
It is Quebec's seventh draw of the year. With this latest draw, a total of 1,562 candidates have been invited to apply for permanent selection.
The province conducts Quebec's immigration programs, and they don't follow the federal draw system. Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) take the final decision on immigration applications.
The QSWP is a stream for skilled workers who can help in the economic growth of the province. The program is used a lot by skilled workers and international graduates. The applicants who are invited to apply for permanent selection should do so in six months, starting from the date the applicant applied first. Submission should be complete with all forms and documents.
The successful applicants can get a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ or Quebec Selection Certificate). It is a nomination by the province. The applicants can get the document to apply for permanent residence to the Canadian federal government.
End Of News
MAIL US ON
© 2021 | MeritideVisa.com