Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program(OINP) Ontario is a very good province for Software Engineers, Mechanical Engineers, and Information technology experts. As a smart candidate, one should always consider the occupation in demand in the region before selecting the province for settling.
Ontario has an active provincial Nomination program. Ontario is the technical hub of Canada and has a strong booming economy. It is one of the best places to live in the country. The applicants can immigrate to the province through Express entry or through OINP. There are different streams that one can choose for relocation.
• Ontario Express Entry
• Human Capital priorities Stream
• French-Speaking Skilled Workers Stream
• Skilled Trades stream
• Employer job offer category
• Foreign workers with a Job offer stream
• Employer Job offer in-demand Skills stream
• International Students Category
• International students with job offer stream
• International Students Master graduate streams
• International students – Ph.D. Graduate stream
• Business category
• Entrepreneur stream
• Corporate stream
The qualified applicants have a good chance of getting through the Ontario PNP, provided that the applicants also meet the mandatory requirements of the stream they have applied for. Ontario provides the option to relocate with the Job offer and without the job offer. The candidate needs to include the preference of Ontario in the express entry or completed the EOI in Ontario PNP.
What is the step-by-step process to immigrate through The Ontario Provincial Nominee Program(PNP)?
The process of Ontario immigration is simple, but it got to handle the process under the guidance of a reliable consultant to avoid rejection of the application. The candidate should apply for the Ontario province nomination as per the rules and regulations of the Immigration office. The process for provincial migration entails the following steps –
• you can start by creating an Express Entry profile and choose Ontario as a preference or file directly through any of the Ontario PNP streams
• Show an interest in settling in Ontario province
• The applicant should take the language test in either English or French language
• Meet the CRS score benchmark and received the Notification of Interest (NOI) from the region or being picked from the Express Entry profile
• Achieve ITA (Invitation to Apply)
What are the Occupations that are in Demand in Ontario Immigration Nominee Program (OINP)?
Ontario doesn’t have any specific in-demand occupation list that needs to be maintained. However, if a job profile appears in any of the skill types A, B, or O, then the candidates can immigrate to Canada.
Targeted Occupation in the Ontario Immigration Nominee Program (OINP) were –
• NOC 0111 Financial Managers
• NOC 0124 Advertising, marketing, and also public relations managers
• NOC 0601 Corporate sales managers
• NOC 1111 Financial auditors and accountants
• NOC 1114 Other financial officers
• NOC 1122 Professional occupations in Business management consulting
• NOC 3012 Registered nurses and registered Psychiatric nurses
• NOC 3124 Allied primary health practitioners
• NOC 3132 Dieticians and Nutritionists
The National Occupation Categories (NOC) list is subject to modifications based on the job requirement, and the list keeps on changing from time to time; thus, it is very important that the candidate is updated with the latest list and chooses the NOC code carefully.