Australia Employer’s nomination Visa Scheme subclass186
Australia Employer’s nomination Visa Scheme (subclass 186)
Work and live in Australia with this permanent resident work visa. Certain foreign-national skilled workers may be eligible for a Subclass 186 visa. This visa requires the applicant to complete a skills test and be nominated by an approved Australian employer.
The Employer Nomination Scheme (Subclass 186) is a Permanent Residency visa which allows eligible Australian employers to sponsor suitably skilled overseas workers to live and work permanently in Australia.
This visa is for the employers in Australia who wants to recruit highly skilled people from overseas or temporary workers within Australia to fill in the vacant places in their business on permanent basis.
Key Requirements of Subclass 186 Visa
To apply for this visa an applicant must:-
- 1. Lawfully and actively operational in Australia.
- 2. Provide the full time permanent employment offer and demonstrate the genuine need of the employee of specific skills from overseas to labour market.
- 3. Abide by the local and the immigration laws.
- 4. have the systematic and structured training plan for the existing and the new employees.
- 5. nominated for a position that falls within the scope of SOL List.
- 6. have positive skill assessment for the nominated occupation from the relevant assessing authorities.
- 7. have atleast 3 years working experience in the nominated occupation.
- 8. Have salary should not be less than 250000 per annum, incase of highly paid senior executive positions.
- 9. Under 45 years of age.
- 10. Should have atleast functional English ability.
- 11. Have worked in Australia for at least the last 2 years on an eligible temporary visa in the occupation for which they have been nominated, including at least the last year for the nominating employer. Those just graduated and entering the workforce will need to apply for a Graduate Visa to Australia.
- 12. Meet the health and character requirements.