Canada Tourist Visa
CANADA TOURIST VISA
Canada Tourist Visa is a temporary option for Canadian immigration that enables sightseers to visit Canada with the end goal of tourism and leisure. A Canada tourist visa is otherwise called Canada visitor visa or Canadian Temporary Resident Visa.
Canada tourist visas are of two kinds: One is single entry visa and another is multiple entry visa. Both the visas are legitimate for a certain period and can't be utilized after they lapse.
Canada is among the most ideal countries to live, work, business and study, due to the following reasons:
- Canada is an Advanced Nation with a strong economy,
- Transparent Government policies
- Mesmerizing locations and landscape beauty
- Excellent Living standard of the People
- Quality of Life
- Has got tremendous outdoors, i.e. Hiking, Mountain Biking, Climbing, Kayaking, Canoeing, Skiing, and Snowshoeing Trails across Canada.
What are the Basic Requirements to Visit Canada on Tourist Visa?
If you have already planned to visit Canada, you must know the basic requirements to apply for a Tourist Visa:
- Have a valid passport and other travel documents
- Be in good health
- Have good moral character.
- Be able to convince the immigration officer that you have your family, property, assets, etc. that would serve as incentive to come back to your home country.
- Be able to convince the immigration officer that you will leave the country before expires your visa.
- Have sufficient funds to support yourself in Canada and the amount depends on how long you will stay in Canada and whether you will be staying with family, friends or any paid accommodation.
The Canadian Visitor Visa is the popular visa category among the aspirants of tourism or short term visit to Canada.