Canada Express Entry
Canada Express Entry
Applying to express entry is a to step process for skilled workers to immigrate. An applicant doesn't require a job offer to be selected in the Express Entry profile. The processing time can take around six months, as claimed by the IRCC. One profile is valid for 12 months, which can be updated many times, but a new express entry profile needs to be created after a year.
Canada is, by far, one of the best countries in the world to settle. There are all sorts of benefits of living in Canada, from economic conditions to professional opportunities to infrastructure and healthcare. Everything combined makes Canada a wonderful place to live in the world. It is especially suited for skilled workers as Canada provides numerous opportunities for growth and exposure. Further, their families also get free healthcare and free education, along with the Canadian Permanent Residency (PR) status.
The immigration targets of Canada 2020 and 2021 display that Canada is seeking skilled immigrants to help to elevate its economy. As per the Canadian Immigration level plan 2020 - 2022, the immigration target for 2020 is 3,41,000 newcomers, and for 2021 it is 3,50,000 newcomers. Thus, the immigration chances of the aspirants are lucrative.
For those planning ahead, there are many options to relocate to Canada - work permit, student visa, or professional visa. But, the most popular and successful mode is through permanent residency.
The Canadian Permanent Residency (PR) status provides five-year status with free education, healthcare, and the chance to sponsor someone in Canada. The applicant can also apply for Canadian Citizenship after few years of stay. The popular ways of getting a Canadian Permanent Residency (PR) status are â€“
- Express Entry program
- Provincial Nominee Program(PNP)
- Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program (AIPP)
- Rural and Northern Immigration Pilot Program(RINP)
In this piece, we will discuss the Canada PR express entry in detail -
What is Canada PR express entry?
The Federal Express Entry program has been carrying the success baton for skilled workers since Jan 2015. It is undeniable progress has unmatched excellence. The processing is simple, easy and the biggest advantage is that it allows skilled workers immigration in six months only.
Few other reasons while people have opted to Immigrate through Express Entry are -
- It is a federal governing body of Canada; thus, it is a very reliable job portal that can be trusted to have evaluated every candidate properly.
- Processing time takes six months; it is the fastest processing in any program.
- It is a client-friendly pathway; there is not a lot of confusion; it is just that the applicants should follow all the steps carefully.
The applicant's selection is made on the point measurement basis calculated through the compressive ranking system (CRS) tool, and the candidate needs to qualify in at least one of the three subcategories.
The subcategories of qualification are -
- Federal Skilled Workers Program (FSWP),
- Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP)
- Canadian Experience Class (CEC).
The Federal Skilled Workers Program (FSWP) is for those candidates who have never lived in Canada before. The Score grid requires a 67 Point score for selection in the FSWP program of Express Entry.
What are the express entry Canada requirements?
To be selected for Immigration in the Canada PR Express Entry, the applicant should meet all the eligibility norms and criteria. For this, the applicant should first create a profile and enter the Express Entry Pool. From the pool, the applicant's abilities are calculated based on age, language skills, work experience, and education, etc. With the help of the evaluation tool - the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) tool, the candidate's points are calculated out of 1200. The IRCC conducted fortnightly draws to select applicants who meet the minimum qualifying marks as announced in the Express Entry Draws. Eligible applicants receive the ITA (Invitations to Apply). It needs to be responded in 90 days.
Let us look at the calculating factors in detail -
- Age - The applicants between 18 to 35 years are eligible for maximum points
- Language Skills - The applicant can either appear in the French language test or English language test. For the English Language, the popular tests are IELTS and CELPIP, and For the French language, it is TCF and TEF. There are extra points for those who know both languages.
- Education- All the Educational qualification certificates/ degrees/ diplomas are tested and evaluated by authorized bodies. The most popular body is WES. The educational degrees should meet the Canadian Education Standards.
- Work Experience - Experience candidate, has an upper edge, and they also get extra points for their expertise.
- Arranged Employment - While it is not mandatory to have a job offer in hand when the applicant is immigrating to Canada, it is a good idea to have an offer letter as it can help you gain extra points.
- Adaptability - Those with siblings and relatives in Canada have the emotional advantage and the point score advantage.
What is the Canada express entry process step by step?
Incorrect filling and documentation can lead to rejection of the application in severe cases. Thus, it is always advised that documentation should always be undertaken under a reliable immigration consultant's guidance only.
Below is the Canada express entry process step by step for your review-
- Step 1 - Take the IELTS Examination
- Step 2 - Check National Occupation Classification (NOC) for a suitable job
- Step 3- Get the Education Credential Assessment (ECA) report.
- Step 4 - Apply for the Canada PR Express Entry Online
- Step 5 - Wait for the Express Entry Draw result.
- Step 6 - Get Shortlisted by meeting the CRS score.
- Step 7 - Receive the ITA
- Step 8 - Documentation
- Step 9 - File for PR application
What is the Canada express entry application fee?
To get an idea of what the Canada express entry application fee is, please look at the table below:
|Primary||CAD 825 + 500 (RPF)|
|Secondary||CAD 825 + 500 (RPF)|
|Dependent||CAD 225 (each dependent)|
The above mentioned is the processing charge of the Canada express entry application fee. Apart from this, there are few other expenses that should be considered, like traveling expenditure, medical and police verification charges, ECA charges, and the language test fee.
Financial Stability is a must for immigration to any country; when someone is planning relocation, then it is best to start the process after careful analysis and evaluation of the financial expenditure and then move ahead only after careful review.
More information on Canada express entry application
File your Canada express entry application today. If you are a talented, skilled worker, it is one of the best pathways to relocate; hence it is highly successful. In 2019 most of the applicants who immigrated through Express Entry were in Tech, and IT occupations Computer programmers, Information system analysts, etc. were among the top 15 occupations in Canada Here, is a list of popular occupations in the recent times in Canada express entry -
- NOC 2173 - Software engineers and designers
- NOC 2171 - Information analysts and Consultants
- NOC 2174 - Computer programmers and interactive media developers
- NOC 1111 financial Auditors and accountant
- NOC 1241 - Administrative assistants
- NOC 1122 - Professional occupations in Business management consulting
- NOC 1123 - Professional occupations in advertising, marketing, and public relations
- NOC 1221 - Administrative officers
- NOC 4011 - University professors and lecturers
- NOC 0124 - An Advertising, marketing, and public relations manager
- NOC 1112 - Financial and Investment analysts
- NOC 1122 - Foodservice supervisors
- NOC 1311 - Accounting technicians and bookkeepers
- NOC 2132 - Mechanical engineers
- NOC 2172 - Database analysis and data administrators
How can Meritide Visas help you immigrate through Express Entry?
Meritide Visa caters to the clients' needs by guiding them on how to meet the eligibility for Permanent Residency (PR) in Canada. We provide extra help through IELTS guidance and career counselling. For Pre-assessment and further information, feel free to call us at 9971152672, 9205037101, 9810272833, 9560079735, 9560079937.