visitor visa subclass 600
AUSTRALIAN TOURIST VISA
The era of globalization has led to increase curiosity towards knowing each other’s culture distinctiveness and have the real experience of others tradition and culture.
Tourism promotes the exchange of cultural idea and thereby knowing each other’s way of life and ultimately a sense of happiness through the modes of recreation. The steps of our government towards global relations which provides easy visa to almost all countries and even free visa on arrival to many countries promote the scope of tourism.
Australian tourist visa enables individuals to visit Australia for an occasion or entertainment, or to visit family or potentially companions for a stay up to three or six or a year. This visa may likewise be utilized for other non-work purposes in a short term.
This visa has four streams:-
- Tourist stream- This visa is for the individuals who want to travel to Australia for holidays, recreational activities, to visit friends and family.
- Business Visitor stream- This is for the people who want to travel to Australia for business purposes including making a general business or employment enquiry, negotiations or participating in a conference.
- Sponsored Family stream- This visa is for the people want to visit their family and sponsored by their relative.
- Approved Destination Status stream- This visa is for people from the People’s Republic of China who are travelling in an organised tour group.
- You have good health and moral conduct.
- You must be able to convince the authority your purpose of visit.
- You have sufficient funds to support yourself and family if travelling along.
- You are able to satisfy the visa officer that you would return to your home country after your visa expires.
- You do not have any outstanding debts to Australian government and have arranged to pay the same if any.
- You should have sponsorship from a relative if you apply under family stream visitor visa.
- Allows you to travel to Australia for holidays, business purpose or meeting your friends and family.
- Allows you to study in Australia for three months.
- Work as a genuine unpaid volunteer, but only if an Australian resident would not otherwise be paid to do the work.