Elicos Visa (570)
Elicos Visa (570)
Elicos ( English Language Intensive Courses for Overseas Students) Visa is for overseas students who want to apply for the English course that do not result in award of any formal Australian qualification but is a prerequisite to get admitted in another course such as certificate 1.2 ,3 and 4 depending upon the English skills of the candidate .
Requisites for the Visa:
- You must get enrolled in a course registered with Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS).
- You must have enough money to pay your tuition fee, living expenses for all the members included in the application keeping in mind the normal living conditions in the country.
- You must have the health insurance from Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) which provides medical and hospital insurance for all the members included in the application
- Possess the required English language ability (as per the department guidelines and the type of visa being applied).
- You can study full time
- Your dependents can join you if they can bear the expenses for your family according to the local standards of living
- Once you complete Elicos and start your course you can work 40 hrs. per fortnight while university/college is in session and unlimited in the breaks
- Family members can 40 hrs. Per fortnight and unlimited in certain circumstances depending on the course that you select to study.
- Partner if accompanying can study for maximum 3 months. In case they want to study for more than three months they need to apply separate student visa individually.
- Independent ELICOS Sector (Subclass 570) visa-535$(Base Application Charge)
- Additional Applicant Charge 18 and over-405$
- Additional Applicant Charge 18 and under-135$
- Medical Examination:-To be paid directly to the doctor conducting medical examination
- Police check:-To the corresponding authorities in the respective countries where you have lived for more than 6/12 months depending on the visa subclass
- Certification/Translation of Docs-Depending on the certifying person and number of copies to be certified.